Amazing Health Benefits of Dry Fruits
‘Beta eat a handful of dry fruits, it is essential for your growth’ is the line we have heard since childhood from our parents or grandparents. They always insisted we have dry fruits saying they are beneficial for your growth and health. But have you ever wondered what are these benefits? Or how dry fruits can act as a building block of the body. Do you want to know what magic dry fruits have and why they are our parent’s favourite? Then read this blog till the end. You will get to know why our parents were so right about consuming dry fruits and which is the best platform to buy freshly packed dry fruits online.
Which Dry Fruits are the healthiest?
Dry fruit is a fruit that is dried and has almost all the water content removed through drying methods. The fruit shrinks during this process, leaving a small, energy-dense fruit such as raisins, almonds, figs, apricots. The dry fruits can be preserved for a much longer time than fresh fruits and can be a handy snack. Dry fruits are highly nutritious and are important for the growth of the human body. Dry fruits are not less in nutrients than fresh fruits, dry fruits contain equal amounts of nutrients like that of fresh fruit but are condensed in a much smaller package. Almonds are not less than a gift for our health due to being rich in nutrients. Almonds contain monounsaturated fats that prevent us from cardiac problems. It contains magnesium, antioxidants, folic acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, and fibres in a good quantity. It can heal breathing problems, skin problems, memory problems etc. It is a rich source of vitamin E, this is why almonds are used in so many skincare and beauty products. Walnuts resemble the shape of the brain and it boosts brain energy. It is a powerful antioxidant that prevents our body cells from dying and repairs them too. Using walnuts regularly can prevent us from cancer and resolve heart-related problems too. Pistachios purify the blood and are proven to be useful for the liver and kidney. It also works well for skin as it prevents our skin from problems coming from the UV rays. It is beneficial to include pistachios in your diet. Peanuts are a good source of protein and are vitamin, calcium and iron-rich. Winters are a suitable time to consume peanuts. Cashews are an excellent vegetarian source of copper and it provides more of the mineral than other non-meat sources. Consuming cashews daily can reduce the risk of getting caught by chronic diseases. Dates help with weight loss and boost energy. It also promotes bone health, treats depression, rejuvenates health and so much more.
- Dry fruits contain up to 3.5 times the fibre, vitamins and minerals of fresh fruits. This proves how beneficial they are for the health and growth of our body as one serving can provide a large percentage of the daily recommended intake of many vitamins and minerals. This makes our diet turn into a balanced diet.
- Dry fruits are also a good source of many plant compounds, including powerful antioxidants. Consuming dry fruits is proven to be essential as it contains increased amounts of nutrients and a reduced risk of obesity.
- Dry fruits are high in natural sugar and calories. It tends to contain significant amounts of natural sugars because the water gets removed from them. This contains all the sugar and calories in a much smaller package. This is the reason why dry fruits are high in calories and sugar. It contains both glucose and fructose, which is why they should be consumed in a smaller quantity. It can help people to gain weight with its consumption and that too in a healthy form. Eating right is more important than eating a lot.
- Dry fruits are beneficial for pregnant ladies. They are beneficial in building the brain development and health of the foetus, providing them with necessary vitamins and minerals. It is advised to consult your doctor about the quantity of the dry fruits you can consume while you have conceived.
- Dry fruits help in developing the muscles of an individual when consumed in front of shakes after proper exercise.
- They help in providing volume and shine to the hair and rejuvenates the skin. Dry fruit contains an anti-ageing property that protects our skin against any problems and adds a natural glow to the skin.
Where to buy dry fruits online?
Buniyaa is a small e-commerce family business that provides you with all your daily basic needs. It works well in the times of covid-19 too with full safety and sanitation measures and promises in time deliveries. Dry fruits are available on their website at the best available prices and you can buy dry fruits online from the website without worrying about the prices or reliability as it is reliable and provides you with the best services. It includes Asli Delglet Nour Pitted Dates, Aara Cashews pieces, Aara cashew whole, etc. These dry fruits are not sugar-coated or contain preservatives. These nutritional pieces can be eaten alone or added to your favourite recipes to make them healthier and tastier. Buniyaa sells dry fruits online in their natural form and without any artificial ingredient added.